Friday, April 30, 2010

My weekly random thoughts...

Here are this weeks random thoughts of mine. Hope you can relate...

I've been starving all week but I keep telling myself size 4 here I come... lol
p.s. I'm not starving myself... I just haven't had bread or rice the past couple of days

I just purchased a pair of cargos from Jcrew and I am this close to exchanging them for a size down in hopes to give me motivation to lose these inches...

Is it me or it's quite annoying when people try waaay too hard? I mean, be yourself, your "REAL" self. Please stop trying to impress others with all the hoopty-lah that you presume to make people think that you have this laaavishing life...

I love SIMPLICITY... the simple the better.

Remind me to never buy anything full price at Baby Gap, it never fails that a week or two later that it will surely go on sale

I'm excited for the new SATC2... and the most anticipated Eclipse! It gives me goosebumps when I see the trailer clips!

I'm so excited to see how Max's invites turns out... I love being crafty so these invites are made especially by his mommy.

I'm ecstatic that my uncle who just underwent prostate surgery is doing well!

That's it for now, please stay tune for next weeks random thoughts... in the meantime I shall continue with my Pilates workout. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment