Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Black and white

Spring has officially arrived especially here in California. Days are longer, nights are shorter and the past week has been quite warm. Whenever I see cherry blossoms bloom, it reminds me that spring is in the air. When we talk about warm weather the first thing come in mind are spring dresses. How I love to shop for dresses. I have collected some of my favorite black and white pieces for 2010 spring line of great designers as well as affordable ones. I can't wait to do some shopping especially after losing some of this baby weight. Here are some of my favorite looks for spring and the upcoming summer. You also might notice a trend here. I'm loving the loose, curve friendly dresses as oppose to the tighter pieces.

Mink Pink

French Connection

Joie

H&M

Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment