Thursday, April 29, 2010

Crazy for military jackets!

The past weekend, my hubby took me to Downtown SF to do a little shopping at one of my favorite stores Jcrew. We decided to split up while he checks out Men's Bloomies, Max and I will be in Jcrew. Baaad idea, I must of ran over 10 different toes while browsing through the sales rack with Max's stroller. Many of the ladies understood but as for me, I was just utterly embarrassed. Sorry, but I seriously couldn't help myself with Jcrew having a huge sale and all. The sale included embellished tees, pants, blazers, jackets, and accessories.

I went straight for the jackets and immediately the military prints caught my eye. Yes, it's almost summer time but the Bay Area's weather is pretty much unpredictable. I love the refined, masculine look accompanied with feminine blouse and accessories. Here are some of my favorite looks at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment