Friday, April 9, 2010

Baby fashion fever

My son is now 2 months old and he's big enough for me to start dressing him up with the cutest little outfits. I am absolutely addicted to shopping for little Maximus. I can't help but to dress him with the most adorable little pieces. This spring I noticed that baby rompers are quite popular this season as well as different bold patterns. I'm also in love how my sister dresses my little niece with bright colors and not the typical matchy matchy pieces. Recently, I went on a shopping rampage at Baby Gap, Bloomingdale's and surprisingly Old Navy. Here are a few that I'm currently eying for the next shopping trip and some I have already purchased.




These are some of Natalie's essential pieces for this spring. She practically lives in crawler skirts and would look adorable in the baby rompers for girls. I can't wait till summer and get to see my Maximus and Lily pie in their bare arms and legs!


No comments:

Post a Comment