Thursday, April 15, 2010

Weekend Soiree

Oh yes! A much needed weekend getaway here we come. My sister has planned a little trip down South for her 27Th birthday which consume of eating, shopping, exploring, eating did I mention eating? Which we all know is not good for my little diet of mine but who can resist Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles, Kogi Bbq, Diddy Riese, Father's Office, Umami Burgers, Yogurtland, Milk...??? Binge eating sounds so delightful especially with the people you love! LOL

This will be Max's first trip away from home and I'm quite nervous on how he will react to the new surroundings. Everyday this past week, I have been packing hoping I don't forget anything. It also doesn't help that we have very little space in the vehicle which does not allow me to bring some of his essentials such as his bath tub. We also cannot take his favorite things i.e. swing and bouncer. Can you tell how nervous I am??? I guess I will just hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment