Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wedding Inspiration

Lucky for me I was able to get married on one of the most beautiful location on the entire island of Oahu. My husband and I fell absolutely in love with one design that brought all my ideas and inspiration come true. I tracked down the designer of this wedding and emailed her right away. I mentioned how I would love the following details and would love to incorporate the same style to my wedding but using different color schemes. I received an email with a price quote and came to realization how pricey this wedding was going to be. Fortunately, the designer Yvonne Florals was able to work with my budget and capture my dream wedding which brought it to life. She created dining canopies and created a lounge area for my guests which gave everything a nice touch. Did I mention she was on Platinum Weddings who designed a gorgeous pink and taupe wedding? In the upcoming posts, I will show you exactly how my wedding came about...




No comments:

Post a Comment