Thursday, April 22, 2010

Can't sleep...

So here is a post about my husband and why I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him...

Cause he always manages to make me laugh with his goofy expressions and his sexy dances. (LOL I'm laughing as I type)

Cause even though I will ask him where or what he wants to eat I will take us where I want and order what I want. I'm just asking to be polite but he always manages to agree with me...

Cause he drives me to any mall I need to go too and never complains.

Cause he gives me the best kisses any girl can ask for...

Cause he always washes the baby's bottles and once again never complains.

Cause he will come with me to watch all the Twilight series in theatres on the opening weekend inspite of crazy, obsessed teenage girls...

Cause he's the most kindest, un-selfish, most giving person I know...

Cause he always gives me his most honest opinion and no beating around the bush...

Cause he'll take me to get Sprinkles Cupcakes whenever I want

And because he loves me and Max more than anything in this world...

No comments:

Post a Comment