Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Diet Motivation

I recently started my diet and I'm on Day 3. My diet consists of no carbohydrates which means no bread, no rice, no cereal, and no sugar. While I write this, I'm already craving the following things Sprinkles cupcakes, fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, Thai Tea boba, Korean BBQ with rice, and Sushi Maki rolls. This can't be good...only on the third day and I'm already longing to have carbs in my mouth. Hopefully it will get better in the next few days (Sigh). In addition to my dieting, I decided to add some exercise such as Pilates and walking around my neighborhood while strolling my Max around. Trying to lose the last 15-20lbs of this baby weight has been the most difficult especially coming home from a vacay consist of eating, which did not help my diet in anyway or form. Sure it took 9 months to gain all this weight but geez, I wish it would take 1 month to lose it all. It's hard to compare yourself to celebs like Kourtney Kardashian who was able to lose all her weight in just 4 months and back to her beach body.

It's quite motivating when you see yourself and the self confidence isn't there. If anyone has seen that show Kendra from E! I can totally relate to her. It's hard when you can't fit into any of your old clothes and you just see flab everywhere. LOL I just tell myself one day at a time and hopefully by Natalie's 1st birthday I can be at my ultimate goal of 115-120lbs.

Below is a photo of a "Before Me." In the upcoming posts, I will blog about my diet results and along the way post some pictures of my transformation (hoping to achieve some results). You can obviously tell which one is me... LOL Below is a picture at my biggest (in my opinion), after all the eating and binging.
I am wearing Marc By Marc Jacobs tunic, H&M leggings, Banana Republic Sandals, and RayBan Shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment