Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Random Thoughts...

For the past week, I've been going back and forth with the events manager in regards to the venue for Max's baptism luncheon. We finally compromised on a menu that's within my budget. Once I got the news that they can work with my ideal price, I suddenly hit cloud 9. This all reminds me of my wedding planning moments dealing with vendors. I can't help but to love this industry.

Speaking of events but a couple of days ago myself along with my sister and cousin's girlfriend had a very interesting conversation. Perhaps a controversial some might say but to us, it's down right rude when you come to a formal party and you bring a guest and you give less than what your meal actually cost. C'mon people, get with the program! Would you go to a restaurant and pay $50 but you actually spent $75-$100? More than likely, you will be considered cheap but I'm sure these people already know this about themselves. Not to argue that we are grateful for them even attending, it's just the principle.

This May I get to celebrate Mother's Day and my one year anniversary! I still can't fathom that I'm a mother and a wife. A mother to the most handsome little fella who's a carbon copy of his handsome daddy. I wonder what my hubby has in store for me... (I also wonder if he's going to read this?) I hope so! LOL

I started reading the Twilight saga again hoping to re-live them by the time Eclipse is released. I'm not even close to completing Twilight. Parenting is quite consuming but I can never trade Twilight over my son despite how obsesses I am with it all.

I cannot wait to get back to my pre-pregnancy body. I know I won't exactly have it all back, but at least hoping to fit into my jeans again. I refuse to shop while being over weight. Oh how I long to be skinny again. Btw, excess skin is soooo gross! Pilates, here i come. (Ugh...)

Last random thought for this week. Is it me or this April has been gloomy compared to last year? This weather is not helping me get into the work out mood let alone has me baking chocolate cake! No bueno...

No comments:

Post a Comment