Monday, May 3, 2010

Crafty Mommy...

I am currently surrounded by card stocks, ribbons, scissors, the mighty Macbook Pro, and my favorite tool of them all, our HP All-in-one Printer. I have attempted to make my own invitations for my son's baptism this year. As crafty as I like to be, with a baby to take care of, I would have rather order these paper goodies from my favorite paper vendor. Although, I would have love to have the convenience to just pick a design and place an order, I decided to create my own invites to possibly save a few dollars.

This will be my second time making my own invites. My wedding invitations we're my first! I bought my own paper, envelopes, printed them out, cut each and everyone of them, and put everything together myself (with the help of the hubby of course). I think they came out lovely, simple but yet classic (in my opinion). Here they are..I'm quite proud of them. In the next post, I will post the results of Max's baptism invitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment