Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day adventure

I can't believe I'm a mommy and I can now officially celebrate Mother's Day. Being a mother is beyond indescribable and has been the most life changing experience. From giving birth to my little Max to taking him home for the very first time. Each moment is never a dull moment with my little man. With that said, my hubby graciously spoiled me rotten on Sunday (not that he doesn't already do so on any ordinary day) but that day was especially special for the both of us. We had brunch at a Thai restaurant and went to the mall (LOL yes, I love the mall).
He said, I can buy whatever I want and what do I do? Of course, go straight to JCrew and sadly was not able to find anything I absolutely had to have. Don't you hate it when you get to go on a shopping spree and can't find a single thing to buy? So we decided to just go to Gap and see if we can find anything for Max. While randomly looking at the women sale rack, something caught my eye. I totally scored on a utility jacket which should be on sale for $64.99 but the one I grabbed which by the way was my size was marked off as $24.99! Yes! So meant to be... So I walked away with something fabulous after all.
After wards, grabbed something sweet from Mrs. Fields and some frozen yogurt which topped the end of my very first Mother's Day. Just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to my mommy, my sissy, my cousin's Shay, Giselle, Kristin, Aileen and to all the fabulous Mommy's out there! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment