Saturday, May 15, 2010

Way Overdue

Here are more wedding photos from my wedding. Mind you, a few days ago I just finally looked through thousands of these pictures my photographer sent me a couple months after the wedding. Yes, I know... one year later and procrastination results to waaay overdue . With getting pregnant, working full time, I just didn't have the time and energy to look through each and individual picture. So I'm pleased to say that I officially have the time to post my favorites. These particular photos we're signature images by Oahu's talented photographer Frank Amodo. Hope you don't mind with the wedding photo addiction... P.S. I had the best wedding entourage anyone can ask for! I all of them!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment