Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sweet tooth madness...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Three weekends ago, I had an agenda. I was determined to make cupcake pops. I did NOT realize how difficult it would be. Not the baking part but more like the multi-tasking. Baking and taking care of an infant can be quite exhausting! Thank goodness I have my husband to do the babysitting while I was doing the baking. It was my very first time experimenting with these sugar concoctions other than the usual cupcakes that we make. I made two different batches which consisted of yellow cake and devils food cake.

Out of the two flavors, I prefer the chocolate cake. It was fudgy goodness! So moist and not too sweet. Although I love yellow cake, I didn't like the cream cheese frosting. Maybe next time I will try mixing the chocolate frosting rather than the cream cheese.

Here's a journey of my cupcake pop extravaganza. Trial and error which resulted to decadent bite size yummy goodness. If you like what you see, don't hesitate to contact me...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment