Thursday, May 27, 2010

Weekly Random Thoughts 4th edition

I am almost done with all the paper crafts and designing for Max's baptism. My sissy's Printshop Adobe made my life sooo much easier. Now I can't wait to design my baby's 1st birthday invites. Natalie's invitation are absolutely faaabulous! So inspired!

I had experienced some bumps and hurdles this week. Well first, my favor idea of ordering cookies from the famous Diddy Riese did not work out. Unfortunately my cousin who had plan to pick up my order will arrive Sunday morning, which leaves me no time to adorn them with pretty ribbons. Instead, I will make the edible favors myself. I just did a mock-up this morning and both got the approval from the hubby and little sis (which opinions I highly value).

One of my pet peeve is when people don't RSVP for an event. I cannot fathom how much time wasted to having to get in touch with people who does not have the courtesy to set aside one whole minute of their time to say "Yes or No". Simple as that, doesn't seem like rocket science to me? It amazes me even more when all you need to do is simply check off yes or no and mail it off, with a stamp already included. (Yes, I experienced this when trying to get back my wedding RSVPs). How I applause those relatives/friends who takes the initiative to respond back before the RSVP date. To add salt to the wound, there are people who don't bother to RSVP but waits for the invitee to actually contact them. Then there are those people who had RSVP to attend but is a no show at the actual event. Talk about no courtesy. Anyway, vent over. Let's move on...

Another hurdle to overcome is assigning seating arrangements for each guests. Hopefully it will work out and each guest is a happy guest.

After planning this baptism, I am so exited to plan another huge event in the next year (other than Max's 1st birthday of course - that's a whole different post). I can't wait to dig in and start doing my heavy research.

This summer will be such a busy one. So many birthdays and a couple of my favorite cousins are getting married. I would also love to go back to Los Angeles during the fall or winter to do some research for the big event as well as fitting in some R&R. =)

How do I add working out to my list of things to do everyday? Exercising is definitely a must if I want to get back in shape. My pilates DVD isn't so motivating and this chilly weather is not very helpful. In the faint of heart, I still need to lose about five more lbs in the thighs and hips area to get back into my old jeans again. Muffin tops are sooo not cute! hehe

I cannot wait to see SATC 2 over the weekend. Soo excited!

Ok, enough blabbering... till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment