Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Weekly random thoughts...

Sorry, I'm late...but like they say, better late than never!

Some people just have a fall out, either it's never the same or you pick right up where you started...

I didn't last on my low carbs diet. I know, terrible... but this girl needs her carbs! haha

I have less than 4 weeks for Max's baptism and everything is good to go. Invitations sent, venue booked, church covered, now all I need to work on is his favors and his journalistic portraits.

I had a Sprinkles cupcake over the weekend and surprisingly I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought (possibly because I ordered a Pumpkin cupcake and I know my version is a lot better)

I think it's time for me to help my husband out and finally get a job. I know, spoiled rotten!

I've been counting the days till May 13! That's when the Eclipse crew will be on Oprah! (a wide smile on my face)

I'm desperately in a need for a pedicure... LOL

That's all for now...until next time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment