Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekly random thoughts.. edition 3

Seriously, can they make Edward more pale? I mean, I thought as a vampire he wasn't supposed to change? He was so much more handsome in Twilight. I loved the boyish look he had going on, now he just looks paler, older and full of makeup. Rest a sure, I still love my Edward! I'm probably what you consider a "Twi-Mom" now. HAHA

Thanks to Trader Joe's, all of a sudden I'm addicted to fish sticks! HAHA My little sis and I have been to three different stores this weekend (Costco, Wal Mart, & Target) all in which we purchased fish sticks. Tonight we had fish and chips with tarter sauce and lemon on the side. We even had sweet potato fries to go with. On Thursday night, we are having fish tacos. LOL awkward much?

Last night I slept on the floor. I thought I had pink eye (conjunctivitis). All of a sudden my left eye started to feel itchy, which I started to rub. With all the rubbing, my eye turned pink of course. I have no idea how I got it. I have a pet peeve about hand washing and I always bring anti-bacterial with me everywhere I go. It's quite possible that it's allergies but to be cautious I slept on the floor so my little Max wouldn't be at risk.

Speaking of eye and Max, the past week, his right eye has been very watery. He's always tearing just on that one eye. I'm a little concerned so I'm going to call his doctor tomorrow morning just in case. Hopefully it's just a close tear duct.

My sleep pattern is all wrong. I am now sleeping as late as 2:30 AM, as you may notice the time of my blog posts. This is not good, especially when I officially go back to work.

Well that's all for now...till next edition of my weekly random thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment