Thursday, June 10, 2010

Paper goodies...

Usually when having a special occasion, when invitations are needed, I always order invites from my favorite paper vendor. This time around, I decided to save some major doe (major meaning $120) by making them myself. On average, invitations from my favorite vendor would cost about $160 not even including shipping. For 50 invitations that's definitely pricey in my book. They're the best, so I didn't mind back then. Well it's not that I mind now, it's just that I obviously had to keep in mind that my venue is already going to cost me an arm and a leg. Saving by making your own paper crafts makes a huge difference on your budget.

I wanted to go with a classic theme, not the typical cross baptism that you always see. I chose a simple monogram style using light green and teal Tiffany blue. I went to Michael's with my sissy and we found very cute invitation templates. All I needed to do was choose my fonts, colors, and print away. I also adorned them with pretty ribbons and sealed them with the same font and color on each envelope. I was very happy with the outcome. Hope you like them...

No comments:

Post a Comment