Saturday, July 24, 2010

B is for Banana


Over the few weeks, it's been a habit to bake cupcakes at the end of the week. I've been trying to test out new recipes as well as figure out which cupcakes will be on our dessert menu. I have always wanted to try a banana cupcake inspired by my favorite cupcake flavor from Sprinkles but always forget to buy bananas. This time I was inspired by my fellow blogger Diary of a Sweet Life and the show DC Cupcakes. I found a perfect recipe through my cupcake recipe books and added a little touch of my own by adding some vanilla and sour cream to keep it moist. It turned out sooo yummy. I made two frostings, nutella and cream cheese frosting (personally the nutella was heaven). I'm definitely adding these babies to the menu.


No comments:

Post a Comment