Saturday, July 17, 2010

Worldwide baking

For the past months, my oven has been on full blast. We've been on a baking marathon. Speaking of, just today I just made a batch of red velvets for my lovely aunt's birthday (another post). But lately, my sister and I have been getting more and more clients to do parties and to create desserts. I wanted to expand my horizons and venture out from the typical cupcakes or cake lollipops. I decided to look into Filipino desserts. I found this amazing Bibingka recipe online and added my own touches which turned out light and airy and so delicious especially fresh out of the oven. I decided to glam it up by cutting it in squares and add a touch of coconut. Along with cupcakes, cake bites, cheesecakes, etc. these are officially on our catering menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment