Saturday, July 17, 2010

Themes

I've been on a blogging roll, can you tell? LOL I'm currently taking advantage of my free time blogging spree during the weekends.

But lately, after Natalie's party, my sister aka my business partner have been brain storming on what theme my delicious Maxi will have for his 1st birthday party. I never realized how difficult picking out just one idea. haha Surprisingly there are sooo many cute girlie ideas compared to boys. (That's just my opinion) I did although manage to break it down to three that I loved. Of course, I need to add my husband's input on this but if you know us, you know that we love to plan parties way in advanced. This way, by the time the party is close, we're not running around and going bananas and, kicking ourselves in the butt for not being prepared. Party planners should always be prepared. Right? Stay tuned on what I come up with...
In the meantime, how adorable is this party? I love it! It's my inspiration at the moment. Courtesy of Style me Gorgeous

No comments:

Post a Comment