Friday, July 16, 2010

Busy life

So I haven't blogged in a very loooong time. I just could not make time to do one of my favorite things to do, due to my over whelming schedule. I recently started working again, yes, I am officially a working mom. Up to this point, I did not know how difficult it would be to be away from my baby. I kind of find it funny because my husband and I have switched rolls. While he is at home with the baby, doing the laundry, doing errands I am at work. He is currently working from home and I just so envy him. It doesn't help that he sends me text pictures of my baby doing the most adorable things.

In the previous post, I mentioned that my sister and I will be opening our very own business soon and of course this job will pay for our start up cost. I am happy to announce that we have many clients in the next months. Working a 9-5 job also enabled me to network and now my co-worker has hired us to plan her grand baby's birthday party.

It will be a very busy couple of months for us. Two weddings to attend. Seattle in August. Birthdays to plan. Goodies to bake. Oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment