Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lovely weekend recap

This past few weeks, I've been crazy paranoid. Ask the hubby and the little sissy, and they will tell you exactly how I felt. I have no idea what's going on with my body but I have not been "regular" if you know what I mean. Ever since June, mother nature has not arrived and it is making me very nervous. It's not that I don't want to be pregnant, I just feel that I'm not ready to have another baby quite so soon. My little Maxi is quite a handful (ask anyone, they will tell you! lol) but everyday I am so blessed to have him. Anyways, it's almost August and no mother nature yet. I've been meaning to POAS (pee on a stick) but I'm terrified to see two lines. While my husband is ecstatic about more kids (he thinks the more the merrier), I am here freaking out. Not only my poor body has not bounce back from my Cesarian but I haven't even lost my baby weight yet. I can't even think about another baby yet?!?

I became more paranoid because I was having symptoms when I was pregnant with Max. I was burping like a truck driver and kind of nausous. But then again, I may have been psychicing myself out. So over the weekend, I finally man(ed) up and had my hubby buy a pregnancy test. Yesterday morning (which all ladies know is the best time to POAS) I finally did it. Here is the results:
*Please excuse my poor quality Blackberry camera photo*

THANK GOODNESS!!! I was a bad girl and woke up my husband and played a silly joke on him. I told him, it was positive. He immediately got up and nervously yelled, "Are you serious?!!!!!" I said, "Gotcha!!!" I'm awful, I know =)

So that sums up my weekend, well except I forgot to mention that my hubby had the most terrible stomach virus. He looks like he lost 5 lbs! Ha! As a stay at home mom, never realized how awful Sunday nights we're. Just thinking about going to work on Monday makes me just gag! Till next blogging spree!

No comments:

Post a Comment