Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Busy much?!

So lately, I've been sadly ignoring the blogging world... I know, I know how rude?? LOL But the past month my oven has been on over drive and been blessed to be getting orders left and right. I've been meaning to take photos of my goodies but never had the time to take sometime to take photos of the finish product. I will surely remember to take photos of my orders this week (I'll be making cake lollipops for my sister's mother in law).

Here goes a recap of my lovely busy month (Each weekend was booked with orders or family functions):

I was honored to bake my goodies for my lovely friend's daughter's 1st birthday. I baked her pear cheesecakes, bibingkas and made ice cream cake pops. Sadly I was not able to take pictures of them but managed to steal some from her family's pictures. (Another post coming soon)

I was asked to bake for the Pistahan Festival (Filipino event) and managed to bake 250 cupcakes and 50 jumbo cookies for the whole weekend. I can honestly I was pretty exhausted by Sunday night and just wanted to go to bed.

Attended a birthday party and a bridal shower all in one weekend. (I was actually happy that I had a baking break this weekend).

With all this baking, I managed to work Mon-Thurs in the corporate world which has me exhausted by the end of the day. Gotta love my life right now!

With that said, there are so much events and celebrations to look forward in the next coming month.

Attending a wedding in Seattle and a much needed small vacation (You all know how I'm obsessed with The Twilight Saga - wishing we can visit Forks but everyone says no. LOL)

When we get back from Washington, I will be baking goodies for a bachelorette party as well as a birthday party all in the same week!

The week after, I was asked to bake all the goodies for my nephew's 1st birthday! The very same day, attending a wedding!

I'm looking forward to a very busy month and hopefully I can manage to update my blog with pictures to come. So stay tuned everyone! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment