Monday, July 11, 2011

New post... new look

OMG, it's been 3 months since the last time I posted. I'm such a terrible blogger. I apologize to my readers IF I still have some left. LOL As you may have noticed, my blog has a new look. My amazing little sister designed it just for me... maybe giving me a hint to update my blog. Well it worked! I'm updating as we speak! Since my absence to the blogging world, so much things to share. So HOPEFULLY I can start blogging on a daily (crossing my fingers that I don't get lazy). Here are a few things I plan to update with you all:

Hawaii vacation/Sissy's amazing wedding
1.5 Year old being happy as can be
Out with the old, in with the new home
Process of designing my bedroom
New recipes
pictures, pictures & more pictures

So stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment