Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Everyday look

I'm definitely no way near a makeup expert as I leave that to many of the youtube makeup gurus but I do love to get glamorous on occasion. On a typical day though, I like to wear more of a natural look. I often think of makeup as an enhancement to your face, it should add the right amount of touch to complete your look. Here are a few makeup products that are my go to on a regular day out or perhaps a night out to dinner...


1. Mac Brush 116 - I use this brush to apply almost everything on my face from powder to blush 2. MAC mineralize skin finish natural in medium plus - a very light & sheer powder, it's so natural and doesn't leave a cakey feel (absolute no no) 3. Mac Paint - I use this as my eyelid primer which doesn't leave any creases 4. Mac Ricepaper - This is an amazing eyebrow highlighter 5. Mac Expensive Pink - my all time favorite go to eye shadow 6. Shu uemura eye lash curler - I can't use anything else, this does wonders to the lashes 7. Benefit Bad Gal mascara - one word amazing 8. Nars Deep Throat blush - my current love (similar to Orgasm but without the gold shimmer) 9. Stila Lip Glaze in Papaya - natural, sheer lip gloss that looks perfect on any lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment