Monday, March 14, 2011

Obsessed much?

Okay, for the past month, if you haven't noticed for the people who's been following me on Twitter, that I've been stuck on beauty products. Not too mentioned that I've been wasting all of my time on YouTube watching makeup gurus to see what's the hottest thing at the moment. Well people, this current obsession of mine has taken on a whole new level (my hubby thinks I'm insane). Last week was all about eye shadows, and I was immediately drawn to the Urban Decay Naked Palette. Oh em gee, all those colors looked gorgeous and so natural (my absolute favorite type to wear btw) and I had to get my hands on it!

Well dolls, it wasn't that easy! I thought I can easily get it at Sephora, but every store 50 miles out from my city was literally sold out. According to the sales lady, "Don't even bother getting on the list, too many people is on it, and basically it's first come first serve." Okay, I didn't panic, I told myself I will search online. Well it turns out, it's sold out online as well, and the only place I can find it was at Ebay, of course almost selling the double price. No thank you!

So I decided to wait it out and hopefully I will have it before I leave on my vacay. Well what do you know, being a little bad girl, I decided to call in sick on a typical Tuesday and decided to go to the Valley Fair Mall. Well, this story gets quite interesting. I happened to stop at Macy's to exchange a shirt size for Max (if anyone knows me, I hate Macy's and refuse to go there, and practically never step foot in that department store. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with Macy's but plastic shopping bags? C'mon now!). Well on the way out, guess what I see on the shelf at Urban Decay??? Two last palette's left and yes, I finally got my hands on one! I was beyond excited!

The first palettes came out with the 24/7 gliding brush and the cost was about $44, but the one I bought has the eye shadow brush and price increased to $48. I probably didn't need another brush but hey, the brush alone is $26, so I'm definitely getting a great deal on this palette. This set also comes with a primer potion. Ok, enough of my long rant, see for yourself...
Of course this picture just not do any justice, once I open the package, I will take real photos of the palette and update this blog. For now, it will have to be from their website. You can click on the picture to enlarge it to have a better idea on how beautiful the colors look.

No comments:

Post a Comment