Monday, March 14, 2011

Never too late..

To give an update! Whoa! Shame on me that my last blog post was back in the beginning of January. If you noticed, I've had a very busy February.

Here is a quick update:

My baby boy turned one in February and his first birthday kept me quite busy for the past 3 weeks. Although I was ecstatic to plan the event, I'm quite relieved its over. One word: stressful!

Not only I had my lil bubba's big party to plan, but the next weekend I had to figure out what to do for my hubby's birthday. (With minor hurdles and bumps such as the restaurant not having our reservation, we were able to once again enjoy the company of our family and friends, and my husband got pretty chocolate wasted.) LOL

With my grandparents coming back to the US, and all the other little events here and there, I managed to once again to neglect my blog. Hopefully, I can start to blog more often especially after I purchase my DSLR camera for our big trip to Hawaii.

I've been on the hunt for new spring/summer pieces for my Hawaii trip and new cosmetic products (moderate to affordable prices) that I bought and will buy for my trip and for the upcoming spring and summer season. I can't wait to blog about these amazing findings.

Last but not least, did I mention that we're heading over to Hawaii for my sister's wedding and my hubby & I's 2 year wedding anniversary? Pretty stoked, I might add!

No comments:

Post a Comment