Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sleepy Dragon

This year for Halloween was surprisingly a fun one! I guess a huge factor was Max (kiddies always makes a holiday much more wonderful). It made everything so festive and picking out a costume and eating Halloween candy was my favorite part. I had no idea what to dress Max this year, I was torn between a puppy or spider from Pottery Barn. I finally decided with the puppy but with my luck, all the sizes we're all sold out. A procrastinator such as myself did not surprised me one bit. I researched for more costumes and stumbled upon Old Navy. Not only their costumes looked cute but they we're budget friendly (SCORE!!!!). I also loved how warm they we're which really helped in this cold October night. Here are some photos of my little bubs (aka Max the sleepy dragon). I call him the sleepy dragon because half way through trick or treating, he fell asleep. LOL





No comments:

Post a Comment