Friday, November 12, 2010

Wish List

Well as you may have read from my previous post on how absolutely obsessed I am with the month of November... hehe it's my birthday month! With that said, unlike last year I came up with a wish list. This wish list is not specifically for my birthday but for Christmas as well. I'm one of the lucky winter babies who was born just one month before Christmas (this means I get two gifts and not just a combined birthday/Christmas gift) haha!

This list is in no particular order, as you can see, my list is on the pricey side in hopes that black Friday would be a successful one...


Nikon SLR - I think this is a great investment. Now that I've noticed how fast Maximus is growing up, I would like to capture every minute of it.

Diamond wedding band - I suck! I lost my wedding band while I was pregnant due to swelling. Not trying to make any excuses but yes, I blame it on the swelling. I can't wear my engagement ring because it doesn't match with my gold replacement. =(


Macbook Air - ok, I might be a little over my head on this one but I sooooo want one. I dropped the Macbook Pro a couple of months back, so my brother took it with him to LA to get it fix and now I'm stuck with a Toshiba. I can do wonders with this laptop. Maybe after our Hawaii vacay? A gift to me & my hubby for our 2 year anniversary...

Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag - If I don't get this for my birthday or Christmas, I'm getting it for myself. It's my baby bag. I'm tired sporting a Petunia Pickle. I love how there's pocket on the sides (great for bottles). I especially love how it's nylon, so I don't have to worry if it gets dirty or wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment