Thursday, November 4, 2010

Holidays (my favorite time of the year)

Wow! Was it just me or did everyone notice October went by super fast? Now it's already November! One of my favorite months (ahem the month of my birthday), and it holds the only day where there's million of excuses to eat whatever you want and absolutely no limitations (that would be Thanksgiving day). This year my birthday happens to land on Thanksgiving (whomp, whomp, whomp), sorry but I was not looking forward to this. Not to mention everyone greeting me on a holiday which reminds me of how older I am getting (29 years old), but having to spend it with all the relatives was not the most idealistic. I would actually prefer to spend it more intimate with my two boys, but I guess more people the merrier, right?

This year, like last year, I really don't have anything on my birthday list. I haven't been to the mall in almost one month. Well I did stop by H&M today after the Giant's Parade to grab a couple of small essentials. Does that count? I've been really good trying to manage our money for upcoming events and vacations and this means no shopping every weekend. I can totally recycle some of my winter pieces from 2 years back (clothes that I couldn't wear last winter due to my over weight pregnant self). The only thing I would love to receive would be a new designer baby bag, I'm so over due! *hint hint hubs*

So many things to look forward to in the next coming weeks, did I mention that Christmas is next month?

No comments:

Post a Comment