Friday, November 5, 2010

What is she thinking?

I'm not sure if anyone noticed but I am officially back on the blogging world. One of my besties (Auntie Myrna) inspired me to write a lot more. She says she loves reading my blog.

Remember back in May when I blogged about how I looved how the new mom Kourtney Kardashian was dressing this past spring? You can find the post here. Well, I'm not very sure that I'm in love with her winter trends right now. I'm not sure what has gotten into her lately, but I am definitely not loving some of her decisions. Not too mention that she is way too thin, so thin that her clothes does not look very appealing on her. She's in New York (fashion capital) for goodness sake! Although, there we're a few outfits I loved but majority just did not look very cute. You be the judge..



No comments:

Post a Comment