Sunday, October 3, 2010

Baby boy birthday

With all the wedding talk, I forgot to mention that my baby boy is turning one in the next couple of months! I cannot believe that I am planning his first birthday when just a few months ago, I was holding him in my arms at the hospital. I can honestly say, these past few months flew by and now understand what other parents mean when they say, "Capture these moments, because they will go by faaast." Boy, they weren't kidding! =)

The past couple of weeks, I have been diligently trying to find a perfect theme. I had many ideas, but if you know me, you know exactly how indecisive I can be. At first, I wanted to go with a circus theme but realized that it was way too common and decided to go with a cookie monster theme. For a couple of weeks, I was set on this theme, but I came to a conclusion that Max doesn't even like watching Sesame Street!? If you know my bubba (he loves Micky Mouse, Little Einstein and Barney) lol, so the idea of Cookie Monster flew out the window. I was now back on square one. Finally, I had an idea. I would go with a simple theme that every boy would love to be. *Hint*Hint* That's all the hints I would say for now.

Now that I had the perfect boy theme, I needed to decide my color scheme. I had two ideas in mind. I wanted to go with the common blues and grays or go with the more neutral yellows and add a masculine black or gray to that mix. For now, that's all I came up with. Hope you stay tuned for the next couple of posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment