Thursday, September 30, 2010

Back to paradise


I've been terribly busy the last month, with work, parties, weddings and not too mention weekly orders of cupcakes and desserts, my life has been nothing but on the go. I can finally now sit down and blog about upcoming exciting events.

I am proud to say that my little sissy has decided to take her nuptials to paradise! The most exciting thing of all is she asked me to help her plan her amazing paradise wedding. I was truly honored! I cannot wait to go back to the Islands (not too mention that she chose the best month of all - I will be celebrating my two year anniversary on the most beautiful location I've encountered.) She chose to get married at the same location where I got married and I honestly got goosebumps! Not only I get to celebrate my wedding anniversary in Hawaii but now get to experience another fabulous wedding.

With wedding planning experience, we were able to book her venue, caterer, florist, bartender (open bar is definitely a must) and one of the best DJ's on the island. This upcoming months, we will be working on booking her photographer, Day of Coordinator, videographer and hair & makeup artist. I cannot wait to blog about wedding posts, it brings me back when I was planning my very own wedding.

Giovanni Shrimp Trucks, Leonards Malasadas, shave ice, Mondo Gelato, loco moco here we come! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment