Friday, October 29, 2010

Patches of pumpkins

I can happily admit that I wasn't very much of a Halloween person nor very festive. I think as an adult, I only dressed up once and that was a couple of years back as a french maid. It was certainly amusing but just wasn't my fortay. Now being a mother, I can completely understand how this holiday can be so much fun for the kiddies. Candy, costumes, and pumpkins... what else can a kid ask for!

Last weekend, my sister and I took the babies to the pumpkin patch and it was definitely a memorable moment. Both kiddies we're amazed by the orange objects and at first very shy. Soon, they seen all the children play and began to play around as well. They both had a blast and came home with tiny pumpkins that they picked all by themselves. As you can see by the photos, they had a grand time!

No comments:

Post a Comment