Thursday, January 28, 2010

How am I going to bring SEXY back?

Going back to my previous post... being pregnant and all, this past week, I have been really thinking about my pre-pregnancy body. Yesterday, I whipped up the old wedding pictures that took place back in May and realized how thin I was compared to how I look now. Gaining almost 50lbs I'm not sure if or when I will be able to lose every pound I've gained throughout the past 9 months. Losing all this weight is probably going to be my biggest obstacle this year and I give myself till June the latest July to get back to my old self. It will be veeery difficult but this is what I plan to do...
  • Breastfeed at least for a month or longer if I produce more milk
  • Count my calories and limit them to no more than 1500/day
  • Take walks around my neighborhood with the baby
  • Absolutely no fast food, soda, or sugary drinks
  • When I get the OK from the doc, I will start doing Pilates
I get jealous of myself when I look at these old pictures... Old meaning just the past year or 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment