Wednesday, January 27, 2010

9 months preggers... yes indeed!

How far along? 38 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain: 50 pounds =(
Body Changes? Belly is just huuuge. It's beyond uncomfortable. Gaining a lot of weight in my face and thighs. Not sexy people!
Sleep: Peeing a lot which is difficult since getting out of bed is not so easy. Always tired. Most nights, I can't even turn my body without being in pain.
Best moment this week: Hearing my baby's heartbeat at our weekly doctor's appointment. It's currently in the 140's. Lost 1lb from last week.
Gender: Boy
Food Cravings: Honey bunches of oats with fat free milk.
What I miss: Not feeling so uncomfortable...I hate this. Being skinny. McDonald's Hazelnut Ice Coffee and a Togo's turkey and cranberry sandwich.
Symptoms: Sore crotch, peeing every hour, back pain
Movement: He is so big I can feel his butt stick out and the painful kicks in the ribs. Ouch!
What I am looking forward to: Meeting our son for the first time and being able to work on my fitness to get back to being healthy and skinny. LOL
Milestones: I'm in the single digits...only 8 more days to go...wow! My doctor would consider inducing me 41 weeks which makes that February 12 (Stos' bday)....I just hope he comes before then, only because of what other's have said about the painful feeling of being induced.

No comments:

Post a Comment