Saturday, January 1, 2011

11 months to be exact

Now that I am now an IPhone user (always been with Blackberry) I just never realized what all the hype was about until I was introduced to the "App store." I then began to finally come to conclusion how innovative this phone actually is. I am currently writing this blog on my phone, how cool right? More posts soon to follow! Thank you iPhone!

Back to the title, this post is all about my little bubba turning 11 months, which means 1 more months till he turns 1. I must admit, I'm feeling a little sad, everyday I can see the changes in him. He's getting so heavy that I can only hold him for so long (I'm petite). He has 2 sets of teeth on top and 2 sets at the bottom. He can stand up on his own and crawls and puts everything in his mouth (his favorite are rubber flip flops - eww I know). He absolutely loves watching Little Einstein and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

I cannot wait to see what else is in store for us. Here is a little clip of my lil baby soon to be toddler...

No comments:

Post a Comment