Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My five things...

Hope everyone is enjoying the gloomy rain storm as much as I am. I love rainy days, days like these are great for blogging.

I have decided to work on a list I would love to accomplish one day. I have to admit, not all these items are easy to achieve... hey, a girl can dream right?

I have put together a list of five things I want to do in this lifetime:

1. One day (while I'm still young) make a living off something I love to do and do well. If this thing could be event planning, well, that would be just grand.

2. Give Maximus brothers and sisters

3. Buy my husband Golden State Warriors court side season tickets (my love truly deserves this and much more)

4. Have a house overlooking the ocean

5. Instead of worrying so much rather seize and enjoy each moment

No comments:

Post a Comment