Thursday, April 22, 2010

Can't sleep...

So here is a post about my husband and why I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him...

♥ Cause he always manages to make me laugh with his goofy expressions and his sexy dances. (LOL I'm laughing as I type)

♥ Cause even though I will ask him where or what he wants to eat I will take us where I want and order what I want. I'm just asking to be polite but he always manages to agree with me...

♥ Cause he drives me to any mall I need to go too and never complains.

♥ Cause he gives me the best kisses any girl can ask for...

♥ Cause he always washes the baby's bottles and once again never complains.

♥ Cause he will come with me to watch all the Twilight series in theatres on the opening weekend inspite of crazy, obsessed teenage girls...

♥ Cause he's the most kindest, un-selfish, most giving person I know...

♥ Cause he always gives me his most honest opinion and no beating around the bush...

♥ Cause he'll take me to get Sprinkles Cupcakes whenever I want

♥ And because he loves me and Max more than anything in this world...

No comments:

Post a Comment